Tuesday, March 17, 2009

(16) Set Holiday Felt Alpha CD



This is a (16) Set Holiday Alpha CD (NOT a Download) which includes both upper and lower case letters, numbers and symbols. Holiday's alphas are: New Year, Valentine's Day, Mardi Gras, Saint Patrick's Day, Spring, Easter, Summer, Mother's Day, Father's Day, 4th of July, Birthday, Fall, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Winter & Christmas. All are made 300 DPI, on separate .png formated images. You get (16) full alpha sets for one low price of $9.99 plus $2.50 Shipping/Handling for a total of $12.49 *If you purchase this CD, please email me your name and shipping address. When I verify that Paypal has recieved your payment, I will email you when I have mailed out your (16)Set Holiday Felt Alpha CD. My email address is: JadaBlueHeart@aol.com

$9.99 PLUS $2.50 S/H(16 Set Holiday Felt Alpha CD)





No comments:

Post a Comment